Answered By: Kealin McCabe
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2017     Views: 32

There are a few things that you can do.

1) Click the Report an Error Link. 

2) After reporting the error, you can search to see if the article is indexed in another database (click here for instructions) or you can contact the library for help.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Need research help?

  • Email a librarian at
  • Text 250-999-0478
  • Drop by the Research Help Desk

Check our Research Help webpage for full hours and service point information.