Answered By: Vaunda Dumont Last Updated: Jul 19, 2017 Views: 50
From the library home page, choose the Course Reserves tab; you have the option to look up the reserve item by course name (i.e. PRIN 401) or by the professor's last name.
If there are any reserve items attached to the course or professor in question, the material is displayed in an alphabetical list sorted by title.
- if the item is a book, locate it on the shelf via call number;
- if it is an article, locate it on the shelf via course name and number.
- If you do not know the course name that an item is on reserve for, perform a search by the title in the library’s catalogue and then locate the item on the shelves via the call number that is displayed.
- Once you have located a reserve item you may view or photocopy it in the Reserve Room. Please do not re-shelve material once you have browsed. Please place the item in the Return Bin when you are finished.
- Please sign the item out before you leave the Reserve Room with the item, you will need your library card. The Circulation staff will activate your library account, if necessary.