Answered By: Library Circulation
Last Updated: Jun 05, 2020     Views: 67

Placing books or journal articles on reserve is easy. Simply fill in the online Course Reserve Form found here.

Please be aware that, in order to be copyright compliant, no course packs may be placed on reserve.

Contact Us

Need research help?

  • Email a librarian at
  • Text 250-999-0478
  • Drop by the Research Help Desk

Check our Research Help webpage for full hours and service point information.