Answered By: Vaunda Dumont Last Updated: Jul 19, 2017 Views: 75
NMP course reserve materials are located in the Reserve Room beside the circulation desk on the ground floor of the library.
- the NMP Reserve collection includes all required material for Years 1 and 2 of the MD Undergraduate Program
- the NMP Reserve books are located on the shelves at the back wall and are filed alpha-numerically by call number (i.e. R 724 .T533 1998).
- NMP Reserve (print) articles
- these include any articles not available electronically via UBC
- they are located in the magazine style file boxes to the right of the NMP course reserve books
- they are filed alphabetically by the course name and number (i.e. FMED 403)
- within each file box, the articles are sorted by the week number (where applicable)
If you would like to sign any reserve items out of the library, please do so at the circulation desk before you leave the Reserve Room.
The usual loan period for NMP reserve items is 1 day.