Answered By: Kealin McCabe
Last Updated: Aug 22, 2018     Views: 25

UNBC students who wish to borrow items from another COPPUL (The Council of Prairie and Pacific University Libraries) library need to get a COPPUL Card

In order to get a COPPUL Card students need to present a valid UNBC Student Card to the UNBC LIBRARY circulation, who will then issue the card.


The COPPUL Card is vital if you are out of town and need to do research. This card allows you to borrow books from the university libraries in that city. A list of COPPUL libraries is available here. For more information about COPPUL Libraries click here.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Need research help?

  • Email a librarian at
  • Text 250-999-0478
  • Drop by the Research Help Desk

Check our Research Help webpage for full hours and service point information.