Answered By: Kealin McCabe
Last Updated: Aug 20, 2018     Views: 26

Information relating to copyright clearance, course reserves, showing films in class can be found on the UNBC Copyright webpage.


Related Topics

Contact Us

Need research help?

  • Email a librarian at
  • Text 250-999-0478
  • Drop by the Research Help Desk

Check our Research Help webpage for full hours and service point information.