Answered By: Library Circulation
Last Updated: Apr 08, 2019     Views: 11

While libraries are traditionally thought of as quiet places, our library offers a variety of spaces to accommodate student needs, both social and independent (silent).

Should you need to make a complaint about the level of noise around you or report a disruption, you can do the following:

  1. Politely ask the person to reduce the noise
  2. Text-a-Librarian 250-999-0478 (8am - 5pm)
  3. Contact circulation staff on the first floor, either in person or by calling 250-960-6613.

If you or someone else is in immediate danger, please contact Campus Security at Local 3333 (internal only) or dial 911.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Need research help?

  • Email a librarian at
  • Text 250-999-0478
  • Drop by the Research Help Desk

Check our Research Help webpage for full hours and service point information.