Answered By: Kealin McCabe
Last Updated: Jun 03, 2020     Views: 7

In order to search for a theses and dissertations a particular faculty member supervised,  begin by going to our ONLINE REPOSITORY ( Here are the steps:

Finding Theses and Dissertations:

Related Topics

Contact Us

Need research help?

  • Email a librarian at
  • Text 250-999-0478
  • Drop by the Research Help Desk

Check our Research Help webpage for full hours and service point information.