Answered By: Kealin McCabe Last Updated: Jun 15, 2020 Views: 37
To share videos with instructors via BlackBoard, do the following:
1) Log in to BlackBoard and click the “My Media” link located on the left hand side.
2) From the menu bar click “Add New” and then “Upload Media”.
3) Click the “+Choose a file to upload” button to upload your selected video file.
4) While the video is uploading, give it a meaningful name, enter a description, tag it, and then click “Save”
5) Once the video has been successfully uploaded, click the “Go to my Media” link. While the video is processing, click the little pencil to edit the file and add collaborators (instructors).
6) Click the “Collaboration” tab and then click the "+Add Collaborator" link.
7) Enter in the name of the instructor and set the permissions to "co-publisher".
The video file will then appear in their "My Media" so that they can embed it in their course shell.