Answered By: Kealin McCabe Last Updated: Jun 16, 2020 Views: 12
To add captioning to the videos you have uploaded to BlackBoard, do the following:
1) Log in to BlackBoard and click the “My Media” link located on the left hand side.
2) Click on the name of the video you wish to add captioning to.
3) On the following page click "Actions" and then "+ Captions Requests".
4) When the following options appear, click "Submit".
5) You will receive confirmation that your request has been received.
6) Once the captioning is completed, proceed to editing the captioning. From the main video page, click "Actions" and then " +Captions Request".
7) Click on the little pencil to edit.
8) Begin editing the the captioning while the video plays.