Answered By: Kealin McCabe Last Updated: Jun 21, 2021 Views: 15
To find out the number of times a video posted to BlackBoard has been viewed, do the following:
1) Log in to BlackBoard at learn.unbc.ca
2) Select "My Media"from the menu located on the left hand side of the screen.
3) Select the video you want data for:
4) From the viewing screen, select "Analytics" from the "Actions" dropdown menu
5) You can then specify the data range you are interested in looking at.
This allows you to see the number of views, location from where they were accessed, % viewed etc.