Answered By: Kealin McCabe Last Updated: Oct 06, 2022 Views: 12
Below are the steps you will need to follow to upload videos to Moodle (Kaltura).
1) Begin by going to https://moodle.unbc.ca/ and logging in (email@example.com and password).
2) Click on the "MY MEDIA" at the top of the page.
3) To upload a new video click "ADD NEW" and then "Media Upload"
4) Upload the media file by dragging and dropping the file or manually selecting it from your computer.
5) Finish the process by giving the file a meaningful name, description, tags and then select the publishing status. Click "SAVE" once complete.
The video will now be available in your "MY MEDIA" folder.
More Moodle Info: