Answered By: Kealin McCabe Last Updated: Oct 06, 2022 Views: 16
For instructions on uploading videos to Moodle click here.
1) To add captions to the video you have uploaded via Moodle begin by clicking on the "My Media" tab
2) Click on the title of the video you would like to add captions to.
3) Once in the video record page, select "ACTIONS" and then "CAPTION & ENRICH"
4) Scroll down to the bottom to click on "SUBMIT". This will begin the captioning process. Time to completion will vary depending on the size of the file.
5) The system will indicate when the process is complete. Click on the little "PENCIL ICON" to the right of "COMPLETED" to begin the editing process.
6) This will bring you to the "Closed Captions Editor" where you can listen to the video and edit the text for accuracy.